Part-time (15-20 hours/week)
Independent investment firm, AGW Capital Advisors, is adding a new bookkeeper to its growing team. The ideal candidate will be an all-in team player, passionate about solving problems, detail-oriented, and hungry for a new challenge. This position does require on-site work multiple times/week in our South Tampa office. Please send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter describing how your goals and experiences align with this position.
- Process bill payments and weekly check runs.
- Record and classify expense activity in Quickbooks.
- Reconcile key balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Compile quarterly reporting.
- Light administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in accounting preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in accounting and finance in a professional setting.
- Experience with Quickbooks.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite and creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Of all the investments we make at AGW, the most important thing we invest in is our people. As an independent, employee-owned capital advisory firm, everyone who works at AGW has a seat at the table and a hand in our success. We empower our teams with industry-leading resources in research, strategy and technology, and support continued development through financial certifications and leadership opportunities. Located in one of the fastest-growing markets in the U.S., our Tampa firm serves 125+ private, corporate and institutional clients with total assets over $3B. Learn more at agwcapital.com.